5 Reasons Why Blogging is the New Internet Marketing Tool
Blogging is a concept that started in late 90s. It used to be a way to comment an existing webpage, an opportunity for visitors and readers to react or voice out one’s opinion on the said page. What started as a single-sentence commentary has evolved into pages of personal take on just about anything and everything under the sun. As it continues to move forward, online advertising has tapped into the blog’s potential. Here are 5 reasons why you should use blogging as an Internet marketing tool.
1.Blogging is simple. The simplest way to get your piece on the net is through blogging. No skills are necessary… an average adult can read and type, or at least click a mouse. It’s like having a virtual piece of paper and you just write your ideas, experiences, new products, and hope that the truth behind your articles comes out and entice your reader to also try your product. If you have a PC and an Internet connection (who doesn’t?) then you can blog and advertise.
2. Blogging is authentic. In this day and age where advertising saturate our lives, we question the credibility of promoters’ claims. However, in blogs, real people share their real-life experiences, unscathed by paid advertising. Reading blogs about first-hand product use is like talking to people about their first-hand experience. You definitely want to buy a tried and tested product.
3. Blogging is free. Because blogging is yet to be proven as a mainstream online advertising media, most sites see it as something to augment current marketing tools and thus offer it for free. Any opportunity for free webtime is definitely a bonus especially to businesses that are starting up. Needless to say, paid blog pages can generate more income for your seriously growing business.
4. Blogging builds credibility. As you get more and more into writing your experiences on a particular product or industry, your readers come to realize that they can depend on your posts for their own information needs. As such, you become an expert on it; as a consequence, more readers visit your site and more bloggers link to your blogs. As companies and professional organizations notice the growth of your readership base, they may soon get in touch with you for advertising on your blog page, or make you an affiliate, which pays for every referral generated from your blog site.
5. Blogging builds your market. Unless you are a Hollywood star, chances are, only your Mom reads your posts. Mom has a lot of friends, so she lets her friends know how interesting your blog site is. But you need not depend on Mom to increase your readership base. Look into the following ways to build your market through blogging:
-By using your e-mail. Today, blogging is overcoming the e-mail’s popularity in quickly and effectively reaching and expanding a market. In this age of speed and quick access, logging in and downloading e-mail is simply taking longer than clicking into a blog site. Let them explore your site by using a short e-mail message as teaser to your blog site. If your e-mail is on an entirely different subject, use your e-mail signature to give a link to the site.
-By using subscription. An easy way to get your readers e-mail is to give them an opportunity to subscribe to your blogsite. Keep some exclusive information for your subscribers to entice readers to subscribe and give their e-mail address. Just be responsible in using their e-mail address, as the last thing you want is a comment on your blog that you are a spammer.
-By understanding your readers. Conduct a simple survey for your readers to understand their profile and advertising preferences. Ask consumers to give you feedback on a post, an ad link, or a trial that you shared. In this way, it is like interviewing your readers without the commitment and intrusion of a face-to-face interview.
-By joining a blog network –A network of blogs maybe a collection of blog sites that share the same industry, interest, readership base, payment mode, etc. Consumers find credibility and convenience in clicking one link to several real bloggers about a single subject. Clearly, more bloggers are better than one.
-By using RSS. RSS is the fastest growing technology on the Internet today. As such, having RSS feeds to your blog is definitely another means of generating awareness for your readership base. Having a variety of feeds can add interest to your blog site.
Give your business a boost by effectively using blogging as an Internet marketing tool.
Web traffic is one among the major needs of an online business owner. A web site will never exist and will not profit as well if traffic is not coming in. When you have a good flow of web traffic, you are guaranteed to attain success and profits.
Its just like having a store. It doesn’t matter how good you are as a salesman or if you have the best products, if no one comes in your store, they may never know. And even if you advertise, if your marketing strategies are weak, it could be buried beneath the other marketing schemes of other stores. This is especially in the Internet where there is stiff competition.
New users are prone to commit mistakes on just wanting traffic or even joining a particular program that offers many web traffic promos. Most of them are useless. If a particular website does not make enough money, they will give up easily.
However, most still try to pursue the business and eventually learn from the mistakes they made. They do not only need web traffic but a laser targeted web traffic. This means that the visitor will visit your site without actually forcing them because they are interested in the business that you are offering.
The target web traffic will give you success. They visitor will love visiting your website because your site have all the things they want.
The following tips will be very useful in attracting targeted web traffic:
• Start up by promoting your website. You can pay for some advertiser that can successfully promote your website. Begin realizing that a big market that has high levels has many affiliate programs in the e-market business. If you are a beginner that sells books or software online, the easiest and cheapest way to promote your business is thru click bank. There are many successful e-book sellers who use the program.
• Add more quality content to your website as it will permanently increase your traffic level. Many search engines use this technique. You are not even required to create your own contents but you can use the free articles available online. You only have to choose an article that is related to your topic and is a public domain.
• You can also create your own web content, that also provides others with great information. You can put a small resource box at the end of the article that can be opened as a link to your particular site. In doing this, it is like putting the entire search engine as your link. This will increase the websites that are linked to you.
• Build you own mailing list. This is an effective way to have loyal visitors to your site. You should publish quality contents to your website to be credible. The visitors will trust your website and will be the first choice during a visit to the net.
• You should use the pay-per-click engines, as it will effectively increase your traffic. You only have to choose the keywords carefully; with keywords that are more specific, more visitors will visit your website. Keep in mind that you should get more visitor than what you pay for the clicks. You can track all the keywords that are entered to your site. Choose the most researched topic and place it as the keyword. This will bring you more web traffic and profit as well.
• Blogs are useful. It is the most effective way to links the visitors to your site. It is also useful in marketing and research purposes that drive the traffic to the pages of your site. You should make a blogset or 10 blogs. It should contain at least 250 words per blog and should use keywords that are specific or related to the target keywords.
• Pay-per-click is always an effective way to increase your visitors. You will be high-ranked because of the certain keywords that search engines look for. There are different portals of traffic that you can buy. Check the quality of the traffic they provide and if it can give you more profit.
• Do a press release by advertising your website. Participate in trade shows, seminars and special conferences. Learn more about the online traffic generating strategies. This can be a good alternative aside from pay-per-click engines. You can also use magazines and newspapers to advertise your website.
You need web traffic to profit a lot. You can use all the methods above to run your website successfully. Check some information over the internet to supply you with more knowledge about it. Learn more and be successful in you website business.
Building Your List with Give Away Ventures
With the awareness of the importance of list building, comes a recent Internet Marketing trend which was started just a couple of years ago for the mutual benefits of all Internet Marketers and mailing list owners.
This method is more recognized as a “starting a Give Away venture”.
In a real sense, a Give Away event is much like a big time version of ad swaps. In a nutshell, a group of mailing list owners partner together and pool in their individual gifts in one limited-time event.
Each participating partner contributes a gift to the event. The gift can be a free product, membership pass or a product he is already selling (if he is kind enough to offer into the event).
The participating partner prepares a Lead Capture Page where he gives the gift in exchange for the subscriber’s email address. In other words, in order for a visitor to download the digital gift, he must opt in and subscribe to your mailing list.
When the gifts are pooled together into one event (site), every partner will then endorse the Give Away event to their own mailing lists.
The result: lots of visitors to one event as a collective effort of several participating partners!
With so many visitors downloading gifts from one focused event, it is a true win-win situation. This is because the visitors get to download several free gifts for their own use and every partner gets to build their own mailing list!
You can easily get notified about a Give Away event in the making by communicating with other Internet Marketers often or participating in Internet Marketing discussion and Joint Venture boards.